Here are 5 telltale signs that will offer the best indication that you’re ready to get off the sidelines and make a move.
- Financially Ready? Are your finances in order before you begin looking at houses? Credit score in good standing? Interest rates low?
- What’s your game plan? This might be a way to motivate yourself when it comes to actually going through with listing your home. Do you know where you want to live, what type (style) home? When do you want to move? School district important? Having a general vision of what your next home will look like hinges on having an estimated listing price of how much you can actually afford.
- Is your family size/situation changing? Shifting family dynamics can play a large part in your current home not meeting your everyday needs anymore. Check out the space you have and whether it’s being put to good use, and decide what makes the most sense for your current situation.
- You’re Ready for Self-Expression – It may be time to hang that For Sale Sign if you find that special house that you’ve always wanted.
- When it comes to selling your home, no one can make the decision for you. The best time for you to sell is when you feel that it’s absolutely right. I’m ready when you are….631-473-0420