Getting Ready To Sell Your Home? Clean It Up…De-Clutter!

photoGetting ready to sell your home? Clean it up. Get rid of the clutter. It’s best to show property nicely furnished but not with too much stuff in small rooms and space. Pay attention to how it looks.

Clean it up. Get rid of the clutter. How many times have I looked at properties with too much stuff and too much clutter? It’s always best to show property nicely furnished but not with too much stuff in small rooms and space. Don’t turn buyers off with a crammed-in appearance. Make your home as attractive as possible. Floors and walls should be clean. Buy some rugs for bare floors as well as a new Welcome Mat. Add some flowers for color.

Keep the entry of the home sparse. Remember that less is more. Put away the coats, hats, and shoes. Plug-ins are great for a fresh smell throughout the home.

Whatever you are not using, pack up and put away.

Now that the weather is warmer, air the house out. Open all windows for some cross ventilation. Get rid of any stale odors.

All closets should be organized. Kitchen cabinets too!

Beds made at all times. It’s a great time to power wash the house and get your windows cleaned. Makes a huge difference.

Need more tips? Just contact me. I will be happy to stop by. 631-774-2528

About The Author

Jolie Powell

Jolie Powell has been a distinguised leader in the Real Estate industry since 1987. Prior to entering the world of Real Estate, she worked as a TV producer for the Advertising Agency, Dancer Fitzgerald Sample in NYC. Jolie's expertise in counseling buyers and sellers brings people together from Long Island, and indeed, Globally! Having lived abroad and traveled extensively, Jolie has an excellent understanding of many cultures. As a Cuban-born American, she is fluent in Spanish and communicates well with international clients relocating to the North Shore of Long Island. Jolie is proud of the high level of trust she and her clients have established and looks forward to continue building exceptional client/broker relationships.

Comments

1. limo services Austin Texas February 22nd, 2014 at 8:55:58 am

Excellent site you have here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours nowadays.
    I honestly appreciate people like you! Take
    care!!

2. tf2 items hack January 6th, 2014 at 7:42:22 pm

I think the admin of this web page is actually
    working hard in favor of his web page, because
    here every information is quality based data.
    I’m confident all of you right here enjoy Crew Fortress 2,
    or else you wouldn’t be listed here! I also perform TF2, and 1 factor that I couldn’t get my head all
    around was accumulating all the items!! I’v observed some gamers cant even gather
    most of the things, never ever brain ALL of them!!
    I was dedicated to obtaining all the products, but it seemed impossible,
    so currently being an seasoned programmer, I acquired to operate!

After hours of difficult perform I produced, what I say one particular
    of the ideal hacks out there! (biased significantly?!) The device that I have developed enables you to unlock any of the objects you would like in TF2!

I’ts basic truly…
    I was arranging to offer this tool and permit some income start
    off rolling in, but i know the sensation of not becoming ready to pay
    for it, or becoming a ‘poor’ male on TF2, so I have determined to give this out for totally free
    to see what individuals think of it! Just study the tutorial under explaining how
    to obtain and use the device!

3. clash of clan cheat November 21st, 2013 at 9:07:47 am

Amazing concerns below. We are very happy to call at your report. Thanks a ton and I’m having a look in front to make contact with you. Might you i implore you to lower us a postal mail?

4. http://www.vosaclub.org October 19th, 2013 at 10:14:06 am

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually was a enjoyment account
    it. Glance advanced to far brought agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we be in contact?

5. contract painters September 2nd, 2013 at 10:43:56 pm

To assist paint stay with plastic surfaces, rub the image surface using a applied fabric-softener page.

6. clash of clans cheat August 5th, 2013 at 10:40:15 pm

Fine way of telling, and nice post to take data concerning my presentation subject matter, which i
    am going to convey in school.

7. tahoe industries July 6th, 2013 at 2:07:18 am

Wow, unbelievable website page layout! The span of time have you ever been writing a blog pertaining to? you create blogs glance easy. The total start looking of this web-site is astounding, not to say this article!

Comments are closed.