According to Realtor.com data of 146 housing markets in April, the following markets have seen the largest increases in median list prices year-over-year:
1. Phoenix-Mesa, Ariz. ◦ Year-over-year increase (April 2012 to April 2011): 25.01%
◦ Median list price: $184,900
2. Miami ◦ Year-over-year increase: 15.06%
◦ Median list price: $275,000
3. Boise City, Idaho ◦ Year-over-year increase: 12.05%
◦ Median list price: $162,374
4. Washington, D.C.-Md.-Va.-W.Va. ◦ Year-over-year increase: 9.76%
◦ Median list price: $279,888
5. Santa Barbara-Santa Maria-Lompoc, Calif. ◦ Year-over-year increase: 9.38%
◦ Median list price: $545,000
6. Portland-Vancouver, Ore.-Wash. ◦ Year-over-year increase: 8.84%
◦ Median list price: $244,900
7. Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minn.-Wis. ◦ Year-over-year increase: 7.01%
◦ Median list price: $199,500
Are you thinking of relocating? Contact us, we will help you make the transfer…..with ease!
listings currently for sale in Port Jefferson
Information Copyright 2017, Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. All rights reserved.
The source of the displayed data is either the property owner or public record provided by non-governmental third parties. It is believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc.
MLSLI DMCA Notice